PAYCAP service names referred to on the www.paycap.io website are trademarks of PAYCAP and are protected by the relevant international treaties.
www.PAYCAP.io website content (information, communication, images, videos and sounds) is provided by PAYCAP The contents of www.PAYCAP.io are copyright © Blockchain Developement INC. or organizations cooperating with PAYCAP. All rights reserved. The contents of www.PAYCAP.io cannot be reproduced, modified, transferred, distributed, republished, downloaded, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical photocopying, copying or recording without the prior written permission of PAYCAP.io. You agree that the material and content contained within or provided by www.PAYCAP.io is for your own personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially. Any unauthorized use of the contents of www.PAYCAP.io may be in breach of copyright, trademark or intellectual property law. PAYCAP.io reserves the right to make changes to the website and services may be modified, supplemented or withdrawn.
In some sections of www.PAYCAP.io we may ask you to provide personal information that will enable us to keep you informed of our latest services or to allow you to access certain services. The personal information will be used in accordance with our policy.
Limitation of Liability
1. This site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without express or implied representations or warranties of any kind, including but not limited to representations or warranties related to the operation, accessibility, availability, completeness, accuracy or suitability of this site for any purpose. You are fully and exclusively liable for any and all risk resultant from the use of the services.
2. PAYCAP uses its reasonable endeavors to maintain www.PAYCAP.io in a fully operating condition. PAYCAP is not responsible for the results of any defects that exist on www.PAYCAP.io. You should not assume that www.PAYCAP.io or its content is error free or that it will be suitable for the particular purposes that you have in mind when using it.
3. Blockchain Developement INC. bears no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted on this site by you or any third party, for the content of other sites hyperlinked or otherwise linked to www.PAYCAP.io but not administered by Blockchain Developement INC. and for services provided through them. Neither can we be deemed to have endorsed this content.
4. Blockchain Developement INC. bears no responsibility for any damage arising from the use of or inability to use this site or any hyperlinked site or from any action you may take or omit to take relying on the information on this site, including direct, indirect or consequential damage, loss of data, income, or profit, loss of or damage to property, and claims of third parties. You are fully and exclusively liable for all these.
5. www.PAYCAP.io website is accessed via the World Wide Web that is independent of www.PAYCAP.io and Blockchain Developement INC. Use of World Wide Web is conducted under your risk and responsibility and is subject to all applicable national and international laws. Blockchain Developement INC. is not responsible for any information or service received or downloaded through World Wide Web.
You agree to neither cause, nor knowingly allow others to cause any nuisance, annoyance, or inconvenience, whether to Blockchain Developement INC. or any of its customers or users of www.PAYCAP.io by any means. You also agree not to use this site or services of Blockchain Developement INC. to transmit or post any material which is of defamatory, offensive, obscene or menacing character or which may in our judgment cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience to Blockchain Developement INC. or any other person, or which is illegal. You should not use www.PAYCAP.io in a way that may interrupt, damage, render less efficiently or impair in any way any of the services of Blockchain Developement INC..
Use of Services
The activation and use of any services is largely dependent on the functioning of mobile networks and network coverage. We cannot guarantee the availability of the services. We shall make all reasonable endeavors to ensure uninterrupted and continued use of the services and, if necessary, to provide you with advance notice of any modification, suspension or termination of services. We endeavor to minimize the duration of any suspension to the extent it is reasonably practicable.
Registration and Security
To use some of the services, you should pass a registration process and provide Blockchain Developement INC. with up to date, complete and accurate information. The failure to provide accurate and complete information on registration may result in termination of the services. You may also be required to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account and you shall be strictly liable to make payment of all charges incurred under your account whether or not these charges are incurred by you or any other person, authorized or unauthorized, intentionally or unintentionally, or as a result of any virus, hack or security breach.
Blockchain Developement INC. reserves the right to modify these Terms and any other policies applicable to this site from time to time, such modifications becoming effective immediately upon being posted on this site. By continuing to use this site you will be deemed to have accepted such amendments.
If any provision of these Terms or any other policies applicable to this site is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.